Saturday, January 19, 2013

Fox Prayer


The fox can be found throughout mythology as a shape shifter, a messenger, a trickster and a creature of guile that inhabits the fringes of the world.  For those who can identify their own life with the fox, the Fox Spirit can offer comfort and aid in finding a nitch in the world while seeking to achieve goals and going through life lessons. 

The Fox Spirit can be called for seeking aid in all things…



I call on Fox.
Shapeshifter and trickster,
Edge-Walker and Messenger,
Help me blend with my surroundings
And adapt to the changing landscapes.
Show me the hidden paths between the worlds.
Teach me the ways of invisibility and camouflage.
Gift me your keen senses
That I might see more of what is around me
And use it to accomplish my goals.
I call on you, Fox,
To bring magic and discernment into my life.
Lead me at your steady gait to those places
Where I might do the greatest good.
Let us walk the borders between day and night
And follow the scent of divine mischief.
Fox, I call on you.



You can buy this ... from Wiccan Learnings
written by Travis Bowman, design created by Eliot Alexander

No comments: