Saturday, January 19, 2013

Turtle Prayer

Teaching virtues such as patience, stability, and wisdom, the Turtle spirit is a wonderful spirit to call upon for guidance, protection, and understanding.




Great Turtle spirit,
I invite you into my life.
I seek your lessons of tremendous patience.
I seek your lessons of stability.
I seek your lessons of the shore.
Lead me along that place
Where water touches earth,
The space between movement and stillness.
Remind me that I carry all I need
With me at all times.
Awaken my senses
So that I am prepared for
Opportunities as they arrive.
Help me trust that all happens
When and how it should.
Shield me from harm, and share your primal wisdom.
Please,
help me remember that my home is with me
wherever I go.
Mother Turtle,
I call to you.

You can buy this ... from New Age Discounts
written by Travis Bowman, design created by Eliot Alexander

1 comment:

lahaygood said...

thank you so much for the wonderful turtle prayer! The Gaelic blessing also is so meaningful!
Blessed be!
Leigh Anne