Monday, January 14, 2013

My Introduction: Memories

Long long ago in a far away place ..   well, maybe not that long ago, and not so far away.

In any case .... ::: wave :::  I am Lunaeve ..

I am a wife to an amazing man, Emrys ...    We are the parents to four fun loving - amazing boys.  Ranging to a teenager to under five.

All my life I have been a sensitive.  As a child, I was afraid to tell anyone what I saw.  I would get reactions - mainly - of it just being my "overactive imagination."  I admit, I have an active imagination ...  it helps me in my writing and photography ...  however, this was not my imagination.

Picture found on Google Search: taken from HERE
One night when I was about eight or nine years old, I had gone to bed but woken up after everyone else was in bed sleeping.  So I grabbed one of my books, and I was reading.  My closet was open a crack and the light was on because I was afraid of the dark.

Our house had four levels; the basement, the bi-level, the ground floor, and the upstairs.  The basement had my Uncle P's room, the Den, my Grandpa's Office, and the laundry room which had access to the garage.  You went up the stairs to the bi-level ... there was a bathroom, my Uncle R's room, and my room.  (My room was right across from the bathroom.)  The main floor had the foyer area, living room, a nook where I had a TV and toys and stuff, the dining room, and the large kitchen.  This level had a front door at the foyer area and access to the garage through a door at the kitchen.  Upstairs was a bathroom, my Mom's room and my Grandparent's room.  So the bi-level and upstairs were stacked on each other, and the main floor and basement were.

I have to describe the house so you can follow along with the memory.

I was sitting there reading, with my bedroom door open, and right across the hall was the bathroom.  Now, it was more of a larger landing type space than a "hall."   So I'm reading and reading, and oddly - I feel like someone is watching me.   I look up, and there is something... or someone in the bathroom.  Glowing skin, overalls that are changing colors and the whole person was iridescent ...  it was a boy.  I realized, he was floating about 6 inches off the ground.  As he hovered there, staring at me, I watched him lift his hand and turn his hand so that he could extend his finger and motion for me to come to him.

It felt like I sat there staring at him for an hour.  I'm sure it was only a minute, maybe less.  I was trying to figure out how to get to my grandparent's room.  My mom slept hard and didn't wake up, but going to my grandparents, I knew I at least had a chance to sleep with them.  So I was scared, and trying to figure out how to get upstairs where I would promptly beg to sleep.  Demand it even....

Finally - I came up with a plan.  I slid out of my bed and put my back to the closet.  I followed the closet until I could put my back to the door.  Once I got past the door, I ran up the stairs, and then ran up the next flight of stairs to the upper floor.  I burst into my grandparent's room and was probably talking a mile a minute.  My grandmother just said, "Go back to bed, it's just your overactive imagination."  I tried to argue but she wasn't having it.  My grandfather reached over and squeezed my hand.  I knew it was time to stop fighting with her.  So I reluctantly turned and started back downstairs ......
....... as..........
............ slowly ...........
............................as................
.........................................possible.............
.................................................taking.......................
......................................................................one step at a time.......
I seriously made it take as long as humanly possible without sitting on the steps and waiting.... but when I got to the bottom of upstairs flight to the ground level, and turned the tiny wall to start going down the stairs to my room....  I heard something.  From the basement you could hear running.  I heard someone run up the steps from the basement, and I saw a black shadow turn the wall and run up the stairs towards me.  As soon as I heard the running I started screaming, when it turned the corner, I started screaming more, as he ran past me, I started screaming even more (each time the pitch of my voice would get higher.) ...  As he ran past me, I turned and ran back up the stairs to my grandparents room - screaming the whole way.  Right before I got to my grandparent's door, I ran into this solid mass.  I started screaming even louder.  Somehow through my own screaming, I heard my grandfather say "Shhhhh, it's all right, I heard it too."

I stopped.  Wait.  He heard it?  He believes me?

My Uncle P came rushing up from the basement and wanted to know what was going.on.  He and my grandfather stayed up the rest of the night.  They searched the house for any sort of break in points, anything unlocked, but found nothing.

Nothing.

No explanation for that night.  At least, not one that was ever told to me.

I know there were other experiences prior to that, but that is my first full memory.

No comments: