Saturday, January 19, 2013

Butterfly Prayer

A wonderful prayer for those going through times of change and are seeking to learn from it's ability to transform, enjoy whimsical flight, and it's fragile state.



Lord of change,
I call on you to change me.
May the blazing colors of your
Fragile wings remind me
Of the beauty found in impermanence,
Of the connections shared by all things,
Of flight and the importance of wind.
Show me the path to what comes next,
You who has touched death in your metamorphosis
And emerged as something new.
Flutter into my life,
Winged spirit,
And teach me
To recognize change as it arrives,
To welcome it more and fear it less,
To trust that you will protect and guide me
Through the darkness of chrysalis,
Into the brightness of Butterfly,
I call on you.

You can buy this ... from Wiccan Learnings
written by Travis Bowman, design created by Eliot Alexander

No comments: