Sunday, June 16, 2013

It has been awhile....

So I have been super busy in my life.  The last few months have provided nothing but doctors appointment after doctors appointment for my kids.  I don't talk about it here.... or at least I haven't .... but I have two kids with medical issues.  Life isn't always easy but I wouldn't trade them for anything. 

I have been doing some work on Fiverr.  I ended up starting a new profile because I had gotten orders and weren't getting the alerts so my rating went way down.  So I decided it would be best to just start over. 

So regardless....  

I haven't had a chance to really dive into the learning I want to do...  seeking the knowledge on all that I want to  know...

But I have started my physical Book of Shadows ... which is exciting to me. 


Right now I'm working on a good glossary.  Not only am I handwriting the most common ones, but I'm printing off a more extensive list. 


Hand cramping and I do not get along. 

I also created some homemade Witches Runes.....  I use them when I do readings. 

WITCHES RUNES Symbols and Meanings .......  I really like to use them!  I already wore them out once. 

I am going to update more later :) 

BLESSED BE!

No comments: