Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Rebuilding my Collection .....

So my girlfriend wanted me to share what I have in my collection so far. See... when we moved here, a lot of things didn't make it onto the moving truck and we lost a lot. All of my tools and goodies, among what ended up getting left behind.

So here are some of the pocket (or worry) stones I got. 








Here are my smudge sticks (Oh my Goddess they smell AMAZING!), the goddess and pentagram cups are "candle holders" ...  I thought they were going to be bigger.  Then there is the pentagram and triple moon pocket stones I got, the triple moon is carved on some tigers eye and the pentagram is carved on some quartz.  Then there is our triple moon alter cloth which I am actually using on my wall above my bed.

My new moon/pentagram necklace.  
 And here are my runes made from Willow Tree... 
Here is my little Amethyst Crystal Ball ... 


 Jar of Amber Sea Glass ... <3 it.... 
Our books, there are a couple others that weren't on the shelf ....
 I found this ... 
 Part of my shelf
 My wise ol' Incense Burner ....

 I found some jars to start making some Witches Jars ... 







No comments: